Main job opportunities:
- architecture and engineering studios
- international and national engineering companies
- professional and semi-professional sports companies
- sports governing bodies (Federations, Leagues, and in general all the local, national and supranational Governances) at European, regional and local level
- Public Administrations and Local Bodies
- construction enterprises and real estate companies
- enterprises providing services for sports, wellbeing and entertainment
- certification bodies for quality management systems
- structures qualified to realize architecture and engineering projects, from the programming phase to the management of the lifecycle of infrastructures
The professional figures trained in the Master will be prepared to enter the realities subject to the main transformation dynamics of national and international contemporary contexts.
The main figures and actors involved in the design, construction and management process must acquire a consistent and up-to-date preparation to address a new planning, realization and management of future sport facilities.