The educational path of the Master is organized on the basis of three macro-areas each of which divided into two well-defined and complementary modules. The Course is structured both on lectures and individual study (research, intermediate exercises, final thesis, etc.). Moreover, various alternative didactic activities are envisaged among which:
- two intensive workshops of a week each:
1) at Centro Tecnico Federale FIGC in Coverciano (premises of the Italian Football Team’s workout sessions);
2) at Centro di Preparazione Olimpica Acqua Acetosa “Giulio Onesti” in Rome.
- laboratory activities, on and off Campus, related to specific themes and projects
- seminars held by and at firms and/or public institutions on specific themes
Further integrative activities may be proposed and/or requested during the course, even by participants.
Organization of the course
The Master is structured in such a way to guarantee a flexible supply of its contents.
Lifelong Learning Courses will be organized for the single modules, with the possibility to follow them even autonomously. ECTS Credits – European Credit Transfer System – can be provided for each Lifelong Learning Course.
The lessons will start in the first week of October 2017 and will end in July 2018.
They will be held on Fridays and Saturdays with the following schedule:
From 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
In accordance to the students’ intentions, different type of internship can be activated in offices, private companies and/or public institutions. The internship must last from 300 hours (minimum) to 500 hours (maximum) in accordance to the hosting company and proposing intern discretion.